Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He has arrived!



Tayge Michael

born today

March 26, 2008

(his Dad's birthday too!)

at

6:28am

7lb 4oz

21 inches

He's beautiful and quiet and keeps trying to open his eyes against the bright light (looks like dark brown eyes to me). He's a gorgeous combination of both his parents!

Tayge's mommy is exhausted-8 hours of labor over night-no sleep! We left the new family of three with Tayge in the Nursery, Daddy sitting with a proud grin on his face & Mommy going to take a shower, followed by a much needed nap. She better sleep while she can!!!!!


I am a grandma to three of the most outstanding granchildren!

4 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Congrads to all I am sure he is beautiful I only have uuummmmhahah7 months to wait...

Jen said...

Show us the photos!

steele life said...

congrat's I cant wait to see pictures. i bet the mom is so tired. tell her congrats and way to go! from us! we love you guys!
Sam and Sara

Jen said...

Thanks- he's gorgeous!