Monday, March 24, 2008

Good start for the week

I've had a great day, especially for a Monday!

I got an extra cover sewn for the boppy that E got as a gift. I used the cover the boppy came with as a pattern. It doesn't look fastastic, but it will work when the other one is dirty. I was going to work on my challenge project for the Syracuse Quilters, but the boppy was more pressing...eventually that baby boy has to be born!

I also jumped back on the excerise/eating right plan. I either eat really healthy and don't excerise, or excerise like crazy and pig out. I've loss/gain the same 5-6 pounds multiple times over the last 18 months. I went back to sparkpeople.com. It is a free site that has an excerise and nutriction calendar you can use to keep track of your progress. There is also articles and videos to help you. I joined back with the LDS Women's team on the message board. I'm going to do two of the excerise challenges:(1) Pioneer trek=for every 15 minutes you excerise you earn 1 mile on the walking trail from Nauvoo, Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah. Along the way, at various stops, you can read actual pioneer stories. (2) Temple Tour=for every 30 minutes of excerise you get to a LDS Temple somewhere in the World. The Temples are listed in order of their dedication, beginning with St. George, Utah. With my 30 minute walk this morning and 30 minute walk this evening I went four pioneer miles and visited the St George and Logan Utah Temples.

I also reorganized my planner so I can get more quilting and family history and other important things done!

1 comment: