Sunday, May 27, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitch

For my Slow Sunday Stitch today,
I will be putting some 
cross-stitches in my butterfly blocks.


I was proud of myself and thought I
had completed all the blue borders,
until I found another two packages
of the butterfly blocks.

Oh well, eventually it will finish into
a large size quilt.

For my USA Blog readers, I wish you
a happy and safe Memorial weekend.
Thank you to all those who have
given the ultimate sacrifice to our
Country!

Today is the beginning of my
100 days of Summer project.
For the next 100 days...thru
Labor Day....I will concentrate
on one or two specific goals.

This years goals:
Lose 20 pounds
(exercise 150 min/week,
keep food journal)
and create more
(sew-knit-quilt)
at least 15 hours per week.

I have been doing the 100 day of
Summer project for many years.
It's just the boost I need to
get me motivated again.




3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Enjoy your hand stitching and your 100 day adventure!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Birthe Marie said...

Beautiful stitcheri you are doing! Enjoy your 100 day summer goal! :-)

Deb said...

Lovely stitchery, Enjoy you 100 day adventure it sounds like a great idea.