Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday making...a new week!

When I was younger, I didn't
always like Mondays. I read
something about changing your
outlook and viewing a Monday
as a new start...
You can do anything!

This new Monday, I have decided
to start using the 168 hour 
organization program again.

What is 168 Hour, you ask?

Everyone has 168 hours in a week.
You decide how you use those
168 hours.

Some hours are always
preset. Everyone needs to sleep
(9 hours) and eat 3 meals (3 hours)
each day.

Other activities are you to choose.
I schedule 1 hour a day for personal
care (shower, teeth brush, get ready)
and 1 hour for personal time (30
minutes for scripture study and
30 minutes for journal writing)

I have scheduled 15 hours a week
for creating. For me, that includes
sewing, quilting and knitting.

How do you schedule your time?
What do you do with your 168 hours?

For sewing this week:


Sew my May star BOM from my
LQS, K & H Quilts.

Second, I plan to sew....

I found 20 of this block 
as I was cleaning and moving
boxes (for the plumber)

They are all made of solid fabrics.
I am not sure when I made the
blocks or for what purpose. 
They will, most likely, be sewn
into a comfort quilt to be donated.

What are you creating this week?

I am linking up to
and

3 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Hi Suzanne. Thanks for stopping by my blog. This is a very thoughtful post. I don't always schedule my time but I have found when I do I am much more productive and when I pay attention to what I am grateful for I am a much happier person.

AnnieO said...

I haven't heard of the 168 hour idea but it is definitely thought provoking. Isn't it nice to discover long forgotten projects? I'm sometimes still at a loss when I uncover a half-done bunch of blocks. Fortunately, there is always something to be done to move them along, donating to charity, as you mention!

Marti said...

I guess that's why it seems that there is never enough time in a day. I used to schedule my time, mainly to keep me from dawdling over the computer, but I got out of the habit. There were always those pesky things like cooking meals, grocery shopping, and mowing the yard that took up too much time.