Sunday, May 20, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitch

It's a beautiful day for
                                                                     Slow Sunday Stitching                                                                       
Today, I will be working on
my Christmas Cross-stitch.


I have the outline stitches and
a few words to stitch and then
it is finished! 

I went to an Estate Sale a few weeks
ago and purchased some pillow
embroidery kits from the 1950-60's.

 I decided to organize my hand stitch
projects into one box. Oh my...what
a large box! I better get busy....

I also organized a basket with fabric 
to be sewn into (grand) children clothes.


I need to get busy, don't I....

What are you creating?



5 comments:

Deb A said...

Lots of pretty projects to keep you entertained.

Ivani said...

What a beautiful Christmas projetc. Happy stitching!!!

CathieJ said...

You are so close to finishing that beautiful cross-stitch. I love those old projects that you picked up. I inherited some bibs to embroider. I am just waiting for the grandchildren. LOL.

Marti said...

That's a beautiful Christmas project. Are you going to frame it?

Miaismine said...

Your embroidery project looks so pretty! You've made so much progress that it is almost a finish! Congratulations!
You've certainly been on an organizing streak! Good for you!
How wonderful that you know how to sew clothes!