Tuesday, May 29, 2018

100 days of Summer project

I started my 100 days of Summer project on Sunday. 

What is 100 days project, you ask....

It is an annual project I do each Summer, running 
from Memorial-Labor Day (USA Holidays) for
100 days. I have one project I do for the 100 days.

This year, my project is to work on getting healthy
and losing some more weight (I have stalled out on
the weight loss journey the last few months).

I am using a version of the Bullet Journal-Planner
program, which I have used for 2 years now. I 
like the Bullet program because you can adjust it
and make it your own.

You can view the basic idea of the Bullet program  HERE

I like to use different pens and stickers and other
visual items to make my planner-journal my own

Here are some photos I found on Google of other
peoples Bullet Journal-Planner.



I have been to the Office Supply store and purchased my
graph paper book and colored pens and a few stickers.

My goal is to lose 20 pounds over the 100 days.

I am breaking it down to 7 pounds per month.

I will be returning to keeping a food journal,
exercising 150-180 minutes per week,
and limiting going out to eat.

I am ready for a jump start to the Summer of 2018!


2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Good luck in your endeavor!

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like the perfect summer program. Twenty pounds is a lofty goal. Good luck with it.