Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just call me the BAG lady

I have been sewing bags like crazy. Some were for a bag swap at Swap-bot.com....some were for service projects...some were just for me! Left to right:

Pink geometric print
Brown with multi-colored ribbon
Under the sea fish print
Earth tone dyed fabric (dyed by me)
Pink Hawaiian flower print

I need to get a better way to download photos...the bags look much better in person!

In Closing: My previous post talked about goodies from thank yous and swaps. What the nicest thing you've received in the post lately?

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

I've ordered a few things for my business that I've enjoyed getting, but last months gift swap was "pretty in pink," my friend Brittany in Oregon sent me all sorts of pink goodies, it was so fun to get! Lotion, lip gloss, special edition breast cancer pink grapefruit tictacs, mmmm, so fun!

Your bags are so cute!