Monday, April 9, 2018

This weeks design wall

My Design Wall is currently
under  construction. It has been
sheet rocked and taped, but not
painted, so photos are from
my couch.

This week, I am going to finish
hand sewing my 
Trip Around the World project.


I am down to the last 22 squares 
of the double red border.


This has been a four year project
that I originally began with the
Bridgitte Giblin Facebook group. 

My Traditional Quilt Guild is having
a sew-in all day tomorrow at the
local Rec Center, so I am taking
this project with me, along with
maybe another one or two projects.

I am linking up with


2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

OMGoodness! That is going to be amazing. It is well worth the time you have spent on it.

Judy Hansen said...

This is such a pretty quilt. Your colors are great- and you're almost finished! Congratulations, well done!