Monday, April 30, 2018

Feeling the need to organize my Sewing

I have kept up on my UFO
projects for the last 4 months...
Yeah Me!

I am feeling the need to organize
my list into a set month projects
instead of picking a project at
the beginning of each month.

Here is my remaining eight 
projects for 2018:

May: 24 House Village

June: Pieceville Village


July: Pinetree Quilt


August: BOM Star blocks


September: Preprinted Pinwheel


October: Black n' White with a Zinger


November: Scrap Bowtie


December: Purple Pinwheel


Bring on the creating!

             





2 comments:

Miaismine said...

Your projects look fun - especially the first one! What a different take on the house quilts! Nice!

Barb said...

I love all of your projects but that house one is amazing. I will try to get back and see your progress.