Thursday, April 26, 2018

I Like Thursday #1

I am going to join in with
some other bloggers and 
start doing "I Like" posts at

I Like....

that my kids grew up into
very nice Adults!


They are kind and thoughtful of others


They are fun to hang out with
and make me laugh


They help each other, as well
as others around them.

I Like...

the beach!

I was raised within a few miles 
of the Beach. 





I have salt water and sand
in my DNA!




I like to be in the Water.


What do you like?











2 comments:

LA Paylor said...

Welcome to the nicest group of Positive posters! We keep track of the good things, to balance some of the other stuff.
I got a tear in my eyes from seeing your beautiful children and hearing that they were raised to be thoughtful kind adults. Thank you for that.
If we all keep trying we can all take care of each other!
Love, LeeAnna

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne!
Welcome to our group of likers! Must better than being a hater - HAHA. Your kiddos look so darn nice - they look like they would help me out if I needed it or asked them. Oh, the beach. I live near Lake Michigan and cannot imagine not being near water of some sort. It is amazing to watch the lake during storms, especially high winds. Wow - the power behind those waves. I look forward to reading your weekly likes!
~smile~ Roseanne