Sunday, April 22, 2018

Slow Sunday Stitching

What a beautiful day!
The Sun is shining and
the weather is so warm.
I think Spring has finally sprung!

Happy Earth Day!

I posted earlier in the week about
stepping away for being online
so much...mainly Facebook.
I have been surprised how easy
it has been to use my time in 
other ways. 

For my Slow Sunday Stitch today
I will be working on a partially
finished cross stitch project.

More fish to stitch and outline.

This week creating goals:

1.Re-stitch two BOM star blocks. I 
started the project with a different
background and need to change
the fabric in the first two blocks.

2. Complete some more blocks for
my April UFO project-vintage quilt.

3.Cut out and sew some clothing for
Grandchildren as part of the Spring
The theme is "Fresh"

What are you creating?


3 comments:

jan said...

Love your little fish Suzanne! They are looking great! Visiting from Kathy's Slow Stitch Sunday! jan @ Sew and Sow Farm

cocoya said...

nao entendo de costuras mas acho que vai ser preciso uma base retangular

ผ่านเว็บ B2BET

Anonymous said...

You do a lot of creating. How do you find time for all the other things daily life requires?