Monday, April 30, 2018

April 2018 UFO goal

For the month of April,
I set the goal to finish out
some more blocks for my
Ode to the 30's Sampler.


I have sewn all the 3", 6" and
9" blocks that are pieced.

Now I am moving on to the
pieced blocks that also have 
some added applique.

I completed these two blocks



                      
I plan to add button centers to
each of the flowers after I 
have completed the quilt top.

I still have 6 more blocks to
sew for a complete top.

I am linking up to
Patchwork Times
and
Elm Street Quilts










4 comments:

Patty said...

Pretty blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Miaismine said...

Oh wow! Your blocks are so very pretty! Isn't the 30's fabric so lovely....make me so happy!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Your blocks are beautiful and love those 30's fabrics! I'm about to start a 30's BOM. You've inspired me to quit sitting on it!

Katie said...

What a fun quilt. The 30s reproduction fabrics always have the happiest colors.