Monday, February 9, 2009

Yucky weather & a busy week

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...yesterday was 50 degrees & had a hint of Spring. I told my Dad that that probably meant we'd get hit good with snow soon....
...and this is what I woke up to this morning...we've got a few inches overnight & it continues to snow. The dogs love it, the cats put up with it & I truly dislike it...give me beach & warmth!

I have a super busy week planned. I keep thinking "next" week will be a little slower, a little quieter.....NOT! So far, on the list...

1.Daughter V needs to find a job...got laid off last week
2.Feeding the missionaries, as well as a family, from our Church (both tonight)
3.Quilt Chapter meeting & I am not feeling prepared as President
4.Put back together sewingroom...new shelves or bookcase needed
5.In charge of Ward (Church) Adults Valentines party & (again) not feeling prepared(Friday)
6.House feels extremely disorganized...need to do major cleaning

Oh, also in the last post, Katie Z commented it was good nothing fell on my head when the shelves in the sewingroom came crashing down. Actually, one of my Grandmother H's paperback hit right between my eyes...the title...."Let's Get Well" by Adele Davis (one of her favorite Health writers)...it left a little mark, but I wasn't feeling too healthy afterwards!

Well, I better get busy, huh.....


In Closing: I couldn't resist stealing this photo from my Daughter E's blog...isn't grandbaby Tayge's expression hilarious! So, what do you think the caption of this photo should be...Please, share!

"Mom! What are you doing with that camera!"

"Look out World, here I come"



2 comments:

MarkS said...

Oooooohhh! Gold Bond!

Lori in South Dakota said...

oh oh. Mom found out where I've been hiding the peanut butter sandwiches.