Monday, August 18, 2008

Maybe I have figured out the posting problem...

....maybe I haven't!

I read on blogger to clear the cache and/or cookies, if you are having a hard time posting photos. I did that, and I was able to post this bird photo...but this is a photo I have posted in the past....so maybe the problem is the new photos I downloaded using the card reader....who knows! I love seagulls...they are the official state bird of Utah. I use to watch them when I was at the beach as a kid in California. I have a whole file of just seagull photos I would like to do for a quilting project....one of these days. Maybe I could do a whole year of journal quilts. I probably have enough photos.

In closing:I am going to a church party tomorrow, where I have to put 3 items in a small paper bag that tell about me. Another women gets the bag, tries to guess who it is, and keeps one item. If you had the paper bag, what would you put in it? Please share....(especially you TLC.....now that I know you read my blog!)

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Sue Blogging a bit - w/help! Yours is beautiful! A bag idea: a quilt square. Saw Amy S. quilt squares; OH MY! OOdles

Cathie in UT said...

I love to watch gulls and shore birds too!
Anytime I am lucky enough to visit the beach in NC or where ever I can occupy myself for quite a while watching the sandpipers run away from the approaching tide! LOL
I did my bathroom in what reminds me of a NC beach day!
As for the three things...depending on how big the bag is...
A quilt or a block, chocolate, and a Cricut cartridge from scrapbooking! LOL

Erin said...

what would I put in my bag? an ipod picture, a quilt square and fall leaves...I love music, quilting and my favorite season is fall! I love your blog!