Monday, November 30, 2009

This weeks goals

I need to get back on track with my life. As of late, I have found myself rolling along with it, or better yet, letting it roll over me. I need to be more productive, so maybe if I write down some weekly goals, it will make me stick to them when I know I have to account to them. So...
1.Start listing and photographing my WIP's and UFO's...this is going to take a while.
2.Turn off the Internet and spend more time making and creating-keep list of time spent on Internet and sewing related activities.
3.Make some decisions before the end of the year of the monthly journal quilts I want to do in 2010.
I know there should be more, but I don't want to overwhelm myself.
Have a good week, all!

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

You are thinking about what you'd like to do/get done. That's a great start. I found I could only work with little goals--Monday goals--Motivation Fridays check up day, and Sunday Stash reports--the "get honest" day! I often look back thru the week and see how I've done. Some weeks "life happened" and that's normal, but it "life happens" EVERY week then life needs to change! As much as I would like each quilt to be "perfect" I am becoming less OCD about it thinking done and finished is better than not done and perfect! I especially liked to see my quilts used. I have king size hand pieced grandmother's flower garden made in all Christmas fabrics. I drag it out in December and put it on the bed. My husband cringes. "Do you really want to use it?" Yes, I made it to use! So hang in there and think about what you want to happen in your life, I hear you about your friends, I have a friend who lives an OCEAN away and one who lives 6 hours away sigh But we make do.