Monday, November 9, 2009
Utah Guild Mystery Quilt 2009 done
Actually, the top is done...quilting & binding to follow sometime.
All the participants made the same 8 blocks in their color choice, then the designers listed three different setting square/borders to finish the quilt.
I enjoyed doing this mystery, unlike other another mystery quilt I did years ago and totally messed up the last step. The quilt was still nice, but not come out great in the pattern department.
I'm glad I got this project done...not another UFO in the pile! YA!!!!
UQG Mystery 2009
Dianne B. in England
That purple and black look great together! Well done on your finish! :)
November 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)