Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My UFO list

You may want to have a potty break and get yourself a drink before starting this post...it's going to be a long one. Why? I have begun my UFO list...here we go!
This is a piece of stamped muslin I did in a fabric dyeing class a few years ago. I have added some embroidery stitches here and there using up some leftover colorful threads. I have no idea what I am going to do with it tho...any suggestions?
This is the beginning of a Winter quilt. The pattern is "Our Pieceful Village" by Lynn Rice. Her patterns are pieced buildings that form a beautiful quaint village. I choose to do it in a winter theme, plus I am machine appliqueing the whole quilt top.


This project I have had for about 7-9 years and is actually someone elses UFO. I purchased a box of fabric with most of the pieces cut out at a yard sale for $5. The fabric is from the 1930-1950 time period, including the background piece.

These stars are from the Utah Quilt Guild Annual Fest Quilt til' you Wilt class..either 2 or 3 years ago. I purchased the red dot material to use as borders.




I won these black and white blocks at a quilt chapter meeting alot of years ago. Everyone took a turn making 2 blocks out of black and white fabric...each block has a little zinger bright fabric. At the end of the year, I won half of the blocks, while the other half were made into a quilt for charity.



Last, but not least, is my butterfly wall hanging. I have a few more blocks to make, then I will make it all into a wall hanging using the butterfly fabric in the background.
Well, that's it...for now....I know there is more in my studio, but I am going to just start with these for now!






2 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of your UFOs.. It is good to have a visual picture that you can refer to every now and then.

Good luck in completing them...

Liz