Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday!

Happy Monday all!
Let the creating beginning...

This weeks goals:

I will get the May BOM done

Each month, I have finished the block within a
couple of days of picking it up at the store.
This month, I am so behind in sewing and
it is due this Friday. 

I will finish organizing my October project:

I am showing two art quilts in a local gallery
in October and need to organize all the bits
and pieces that will be added at the end.


I plan to use these fabrics in the October too.
It will be an under the Ocean piece,
complete with mermaid.
The above fabrics are mermaid tail,
ocean and coral.

It is the first official Monday of
Summer break in our house.
(Husband is a teacher)
I told him I need to have a
couple of hours a day in the Studio.
He agreed that would make for
a nicer Summer for all of us (ha ha)

What are you creating?
Join us at 
and
to see what everyone is sewing this week.

Need to change this to Monday....



2 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I can't wait to see what your Ocean Quilt will be! Time away in the sewing room is the best. I love to go in, turn on my book and just be alone with the story and my sewing machine.

Kate said...

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Enjoy your summer break!