Monday, June 18, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Happy Monday!

On my design wall today....

I have my star BOM from K and H Quilt Shoppe


The last block will be given out in July.

I will be finishing the quilt to be donated 
for the annual Safe Harbor auction. It
will be matched with a small white
Philippines stick tree, decorated in white and gold.

I have been knitting quite a bit lately. I am
knitting this shawl for a Christmas gift


by Debbie Macomber. It is available for
free from Ravelry.

I am hoping to finish our my art quilt that
will be shown this October at 
Eccles Community Art Center in Ogden, Utah.


I am not ready to show a completed 
photo yet....finished quilt to come....

Join other quilters over at 
to see some wonderful projects!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Your knitting is beautiful. I crochet a little, but knitting is something I have never quite been able to grasp.

beth s said...

that shawl has inspired me! Lovely