Thursday, November 29, 2018

I like....

Yeah! We have internet again! 
Weather and construction south of
us took out our internet for a couple
of days. Hopefully, this will post....


I like having internet!

I forget sometimes how much I do use
the internet. Email...reading blogs...taking
classes online...



I like being a Grandma!

And....

We just found out that Grandchild #9
is on the way in late Spring. So excited!!!!!



I like Nativities

I collect Nativities and display
the entire how with them every
December. Our town has a 
Creche Festival the second
weekend of the December. 
I always try and display one
or two of my own.



I like reading all the other positive
"I like" blog posts at 

7 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne! I like the internet, too. We lost power briefly during a recent snow storm. No TV, no internet . . . I missed it. Good thing I could still read! Being a grandma must be the best - I sure enjoy being a great-aunt so much. Congrats on #9!! Happy Happy Thursday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

LA Paylor said...

I like nativities too. I saw one in a neighbor's house that reminded me of the one I set up each year as a child. Hers had sheep with fuzz on them... and wonky because apparently mice tried to eat them.
Milo is spooked by the ones in yards... why are they so still??? (they're cold honey, it's freezing out here and camels aren't dressed for the cold)
I LOVE having working power, and it's amazing how dependent I am now on internet. Glad you're returning to more normal conditions.
LeeAnna

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

We're quite dependent on the internet at our house, too - and you only realize it when it goes out! I love Nativities, too - hope you'll share your collection with us. I have one that my dad made for me when DH and I were first married - love getting it out every year!

PaintedThread said...

I depend on internet. To not have it is rough. Congrats on another grandkid on the way!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Congrats on your new grandchild to be! Not having children means I also live vicariously through others with grandchildren. :-)
The Internet has totally spoiled me.

Shannon said...

I love nativities too! They're my favorite Christmas decorations. My mom has several really unique ones, but I just have two, a traditional one and a Charlie Brown Christmas pageant one. It makes me so happy to get them out. I'm glad your internet is back! Hooray!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I am with you. My internet is down I am kind of lost. But then it is nice to unplug sometimes. Congrats on grandbaby number 9! I have been searching for just the right nativity for a few years.