Thursday, November 1, 2018

I like

Oh. My. Stars!

It has been a crazy day and I am just getting
to posting my "I like" blog post.
Be sure to go over to
to read some more great "I like" posts

I like...

Getting a fun package in the mail

Today, I received a beautiful package
from a knitting swap partner. We
are all in the same online beginner's
group on Ravelry.com


The main part of the swap was a skein or two
of lovely fiber, and I scored big!
The blue is from a sheep farm called
of Schuylerville, New York 

I love the color of blue.


My swap partner, Maureen, also included lots of
other goodies, like a handmade pumpkin
and crocheted leaves. 


I like...

Getting ready for the Holidays

I do not especially enjoy Halloween, 
but I love Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I like handmaking gifts for
those I love....and big meals with all
the family and friends we can fit 
around the table.

I have two quilt tops going to the
quilters this week for Granddaughter
gifts.



I need to make two more quilts...one for
my son and the other for another Granddaughter.



I like....

Trying new recipes

My Husband and I are part of a Supper Club
and we have all our children living within
a close drive of us, so we have 
regular dinners and get-to-gethers.
And there is ALWAYS food!

So there it is...short and sweet.
Thanks for visiting!






3 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Ooh - I like those quilt tops. And yay for packages in the mail - I especially love when they're a nice surprise.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is pretty yarn- what a fun swap package! Your quilt projects look beautiful, too - special gifts for your family!

Michele McLaughlin said...

What a great quilt top!! Happy and cheerful! Love your goodies you received!