Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 UFO List

I have made my UFO list for 2018
...multiple times.

Some projects on the list are so close
to being finished.

Some projects, I am still debating
if I want to finish or just 
donate the blocks.

So....my list is...

1.Preprinted pinwheel

Quilt and Bind

2. K & H Stars



Local quilt shop BOM 
Last pattern will be issued August 
Piece blocks and put top together

3. Pinwheel Stars


Sew blocks-Finish into top

Finished March 2018

4. Pine Tree Quilt



Add borders-Quilt-Bind

5. Pieceville Village



Finish making the blocks
Sew top-quilt-bind

6. Paper pieced Butterfly


Make one more block
Sew top-quilt-bind

Finished-February 2018

 
7. Scrap 5" bowtie


37 blocks made-finish top

8. Purple pinwheel

Quilt and bind

9. Black n White with a zing


Put top together-quilt-bind

10. Welcome Hanging



Finish quilting and bind
FINISHED-January 2018

11. 30's Sampler


Sew more blocks
FINISHED-April 2018

12.Twenty-four Village


Make at least 9 more blocks

Finished-May 2018

There it is...in black and white

Here's to a year of Finishes!


3 comments:

Lori said...

Love the line trees, I vote for it to be first!

Connie said...

Good luck on all the finishes! You have some lovely projects on the go. I have been working on a to-finish list today, it is a bit overwhelming. For the first time, I added "donate" to my list of possibilities!

beckythomason@msn.com said...

Love your blog, looks great.