Sunday, January 21, 2018

It's nice to be healthy again!

Two weeks and I have finally beaten
the flu. It was a nasty fight, but I won!

I also won at a blog drawing
(Winner...Winner...Chicken Dinner!)


Thank you to Paul at
for the beautiful weights and color.
I see some beautiful possibilities!

I will be working towards
completing my 
Trip Around The World top.


I have been hand sewing the 2" squares
for a few years now...all leftover scraps.
I plan to hand quilt it too.

What are you creating?


5 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love your trip around the world. I really enjoyed hand piecing mine, it was my only successful attempt at hand piecing.

Deb A said...

Love the red round you are adding. How many more rounds will you be adding to your quilt? Mine is sitting waiting for hand quilting.

Nancy said...

Congratulations on beating the flu! I understand it's a really bad year for it and the the flu, itself, is awful. So glad you've survived it.

Congratulations on winning that beautiful thread. You are an accomplished quilter to sew so many 2" squares to make that gorgeous quilt!

Jennie in GA said...

Your TAW is both beautiful and ambitious!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Oh wow, I'm glad I scrolled down. Your TATW is gorgeous!