Sunday, January 28, 2018

Where did the month of January go?

The month has just flown by....

I still have some quilting and
the binding to do on my
January UFO project.


I think I am going to keep this
wall hanging for myself.

I am working on hand sewing the
final row of my 
Trip Around the World top.


It is row 43 with 172 squares of
the red with white dot fabric. I
think it will look nice to have a 
double row of the red.
When finished, I will move on to
hand quilting it.

What are you creating today?


4 comments:

Karen said...

I would keep the "Welcome" wall hanging for myself too. Very nice.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

The Welcome wall hanging is beautiful. I can see why you would want to keep it. I am very impressed that you are hand stitching a trip around the world quilt. I strip pieced mine, and still had to focus on keeping all the squares in the right spot!

Robin said...

The welcome wall hanging is so sweet. I'm glad you're keeping it for yourself. The Trip Around the World is a treasure. It's going to be so fun to quilt. The quilt I'm hand quilting right now is the same from square to square so there isn't much variety. But, your quilt will be delightful as you remember each fabric and change from color to color. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I appreciate each and every one.

Jennie in GA said...

I do love your Welcome wall hanging!