Sunday, January 7, 2018

First Slow Stitch Sunday of 2018

New year...
New goals....
New ideas....

I am going to try some of the
one week challenge goals

The first theme: Hometown Proud

My first thought was a landscape
quilt of the beach town I lived in...

Pier


 or Lifeguard Tower


But then, I haven't lived there in
years, so maybe something closer
to my current Home Town....

Mountains...Antelope Island...

I'll have to think quickly and get
working on it, since I have to
have it completely finished 
within one week.

I will start knitting another
red baby hat for the 
February Heart disease awareness.

What are you working on?




3 comments:

Miaismine said...

Wow, you have some wonderful choices for your project! What a great charity you're knitting for! I'll be looking into it! Thank you for sharing!

Jennie in GA said...

One thing a week sounds like quite the challenge!! Good luck.

Barb said...

I love your quilt below this post..... You do have some wonderful goals and the photos are awesome. I am working on various projects and trying to clean out the small plastic tubs with projects in them.