Thursday, September 1, 2011

UFO #11 and baby clothes

I am participating in
Judy's 2011 UFO project.
She choose project #11 for the month of September.
#11 on my list is:

I have had it quilted and I need to finish the binding.

I also finished a couple of dresses for
granddaughter E. She needed a couple more Summery dresses
to get thru until the weather turns cooler.

First up,


My favorite Simplicity pattern of all time.
I made this pattern over and over when my kids were little.
I found a new copy that I am now using for the Grand kids.

Second,


is this easy stitch n' save.
It worked up really easy and fast.

I am thinking about joining the Rhinestones and Telephones
Fall essentials sew along
that will be running for September and October.
My Fall wardrobe is very lacking.

Now to make a sewing list...




2 comments:

Mrs. Exeter said...

Those little dresses are adoreable - I remember my baby sister having a cross-back dress like that- so cool and sweet:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt! I am always in awe of quilters - it's a real art form. :)

Welcome to the Fall Essentials Sew-Along (FESA)! I wanted to stop by and say hello and welcome :)