Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stash Report

No changes....again.
I did organize my sewing room this week.
Found a couple of clothes sewing projects I had forgotten I started.

I organized my Christmas sewing list.
I put all the projects that had been started
and the patterns for what I was planning
into one container next to my sewing desk.

I also started my September sewing list.
I accomplish more with a list.....

I have been crocheting again

I made myself a new scarf for the cool weather...
if it ever happens!
I am starting a cap in the same red/grey yarn this week.

How are you doing?


1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

Love the scarf! Love the color, it will be a bright spot in winter. :)
I work best with a list too. And also started a list for Christmas projects. Wish I could say I cleaned in my sewing room but I didn't. ;)