Sunday, August 7, 2011

Two weeks of fabric stash busting

I wish I could say I have been going gang busters,
or rather, fabric busters, the last couple weeks.....

Alas, I have not!
I did finish a charity quilt tho!

Fabric in this week: 0
Fabric in YTD: 39 yards

Fabric used this week: 4 yards
Fabric used YTD: 107 Yards

Yards adjustment: 68 yards

Goals for the week of Aug 8-13

Make & Create:
Finish binding on one quilt
Attend quilt show in Brigham
Finish embroidery on Bird BOM

Health & Weight:
Make and eat dinner every night by 7pm
Record all food on Sparks people
Start 100 day exercise program

How are you doing?

2 comments:

SpinningStar said...

You are still doing great for the year in stashbusting - good luck on all of your goals this week.
liz

Amy said...

Agreed. Your numbers look great!