Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fabric Stash report

No changes...again!

I am setting my goals for the next year
and got so wrapped up in getting organized
that I never got into the sewing room.

My year of organization runs from
September to August, not January to December.
I've been married for nearly 30 years to a Teacher.
Our lives seem to be planned around the school year.

I did something new this week.
I joined a knit/crochet group
called Knit and Sip.
We meet once a week and the ladies
bring their current knit or crochet project.
I've started a crochet scarf.

I will definitely have something to show for my
fabric stash busting report next week.
At least, I better...
I have 2 major sewing projects that are both
on a deadline....

Since I don't have any photos, I am including
for your enjoyment.
I went to their concert last night, and it was wonderful!

How are you doing?

No comments: