Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stash busting report

As many of you know,
my husband had surgery nearly 2 months.
It was suppose to be a simple surgery.
10-14 day recovery.....no biggie.
It's turned into a biggie.
He is finally beginning to feel human again.
all these weeks later.

Consequently, I have done very little of anything sewing related.
My days are filled with the everyday chores that keep a house,
and family, running smoothly (well, semi-smoothly)

One thing I have discovered in being home alot more...
hand stitching!
Here is my May BOM for the Birdie stitch project



For my fabric stash report...no new changes!

Goals this week...get thru the week
with everyone getting healthier.....and hopefully Happier!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Glad to hear your husband is on the mend. Hope things are back to normal soon!