Sunday, June 26, 2011

Good news for the fabric report!

Finally, some finishes!

Finished the binding on a charity quilt.
It is going to the Happy Chemo charity group

I also finished the bumper pad for
Granddaughter-to-be's crib.
(Nope, she has still not arrived.....)

Fabric in this week: 5 yards
Fabric in YTD: 38 yards

Fabric out this week: 9 yards
Fabric out YTD: 97.5 yards

Adjusted yardage: 59.5 yards

Goals for the week of 27 Jun-2 Jul

Make & create:
Binding on UQG mystery quilt
Attend fabric dye class
Trace Nativity pattern-start embroidery

Health & Weight:
Exercise 30 minutes each day
Keep track of water consumption
No eating out

What are your plans for the week?

5 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Waiting patiently for baby to arrive is hard work! I'm so excited for you.

SpinningStar said...

Hope you don't have to wait too long for that granddaughter to get here!
liz

Kris said...

Well, on Friday I am driving the 750ish kilometres to Adelaide to visit my pregnant daughter. She isn't due until mid to late July, (Her dates and the Doctor's dates don't agree!) but I am going for a quilting retreat too. I'm hoping she has her little one early. She probably won't though! Hope your little one comes soon!

Katie Z. said...

Very cute bumper pad.

Michelle said...

ADORABLE nursery! Your granddaughter-to-be is a very lucky little girl to have such a talented Gma! I have a sewing project that should have been done last night, but I screwed up... so I'm hoping to have it finished TODAY!!!