Sunday, September 5, 2010

Salt Lake Farmer's Market

Yesterday, Hubby and I went to the
Salt Lake Farmers Market.
I had wanted to go for some time,
but couldn't justify driving the 30 miles South
when we have a nice farmers market just North about 10 miles.
Since we were already going South
to drop off my quilt at the fair grounds,
we decided to go to the downtown Market.

I'm glad we did...I love farmers markets!
The sounds and smells and people and energy!

This guy had an upright piano on a small trailer
that he towed behind his bike.
Exercise and making a few bucks off his musical talent
all in one swoop!

My Hubby is a woodworker and a motorcycle enthusiast,
so this Harley rocking toy caught his eye.
The Maker of this toy is a Contractor/Builder who lost work
when the economy drop out, so he created a new career for himself.

We bought lots of fresh produce,
trying to concentrate on items we had never eaten before.
Heirloom tomatoes and eggplant are on the menu today,
if I can figure out how to fix the eggplant.....

1 comment:

Ann J said...

Hi Suzanne!

Good Luck with your quilt at the show and I love the new look Blog!

Luv........AJ