Sunday, September 19, 2010

I forgot...

I usually post my weekly goals with my Stash report,
but I forgot this morning.
Head cold meds make me stupid!

The weather is changing!


Fall is in the air!
Cooler nights...leaves are changing their colors....
I seem to get a bustle of creative energy in the Fall.

I love fashion so I have been viewing the latest fashion sites

I like the return to girly suits and skirts.
I have cleaned out my closet and have been
planning some Fall/Winter sewing projects just for me!

So, my goals for 20-27 September:

Make & Create:

Go thru patterns-start one clothing project for me
Finish crocheting the black n' white scarf
Pick up my quilt from State fair-photograph it-send it onto Utah Quilt Fest
Finish cleaning out the scrap fabric box-cut up or throw away-only options

Health & Weight:

Walk 5 days this week
Do assigned exercises everyday
Go to gym/pool 4 day this week
Make 2 new dinner recipes this week

Okay...my goals are out there...
I  know them and you know them

Let the week begin!

1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

hmm... head colds also made you type in a comma after "www", so your link from Judy's site didn't work!!

Saw your happy dance post - way to go.... keep on losing there, girl!!!!

liz