Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fabric Stashbusting Report

Wow...finally a stash busting to report!

I finished my froggy quilt,
had it quilted by a great friend, Diane
and it is now at the
Utah State Fair grounds
waiting to be judged.

Wish I had a good photo of the full quilt
but I managed to not get it.
Above is a not-so-great picture of one block.
I promise...more photos later.

Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric out this week: 8 yards

Fabric used YTD: 89 yards
Fabric used out of Fabric Stash YTD: 58 yards

Goals for Sept 6-12

Make & Create:

Clean sewing room
Begin new Christmas Crochet project
Finish Tree block quilt top

Health & Weight:

Go to gym/pool 3 times this week
Do all the exercise workouts J assigns me
Stay within my Calorie limits each day (1200-1550)

Hope you have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

Love the frog block and looking forward to a complete picture of the quilt! Good luck with the fair judging....

Keep on working out - now that's it getting cooler, I feel like walking again...just in time to get in shape for leaf raking!
liz