Monday, May 26, 2008

Time to post!




I installed Windows Vista along with a new printer for my camera. I had planned all these great posts with fabulous photos, but something is not working.....so, I stole these three photos from my daughter's V blog and I am going to blog about her!
I love her. She is an amazing kid...okay, almost adult women! She graduates this week from High School. She's crazy, but it is the good kind of crazy only a parent could love. She's incredibly creative in many parts of her life. She is strongly loyal to her family and friends. She has faced some scary obstacles in the last two years in her education and health and overcame them all like a winner. She loves completely. I am so proud to be her mom.
Top photo: The graduate
Middle photo: V with best friend, Chelsie
Bottom photo: V with boyfriend N

No comments: