Thursday, August 30, 2018

I like,,,,

I like....

Home canned food


It is time of the year to can up all those 
yummy garden goods. I need to do
some jam and tomatoes.


I like...



receiving old fashioned mail.
It is always a nice surprise when I
open the box and there is a package
or wedding invite waiting for me.


I like...

doing an 100 day project.


A 100 day project is concentrating on
one goal for  100 days, I usually do a
project during Summer between
Memorial and Labor Day, but 
I am going to do a Fall weight loss
project...starting September 1st. 


I like...


the changing Seasons. I grew up by
a warm weather beach where there was
no noticeable change of Season. Now,
the tree's change color....the snow falls...
bulbs break out of the ground 
(sometimes through the snow)


And lastly, I like to read the other 
"I like" posts at 


6 comments:

LA Paylor said...

I LOVE fall and that picture is so gorgeous. Makes me want to try to sew using those colors right this minute

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I like the change of seasons, too - so glad to live somewhere that I can experience them each year!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne! Oh, that picture of the trees is just fabulous!! I could look at that all day. Just amazing what God can do. And canning sounds like a wonderful idea. I've never done it but would like to learn sometime. ~smile~ Roseanne

Michele McLaughlin said...

I love your likes! Reminded me to send my boy a nice card in the snail mail! Your photos are wonderful!!! Cheers!

Angie said...

We had a small dinner party on Friday, and one of our neighbors brought us canned green beans with garlic - she said the longer we can wait to open it, the better it will be! I already had to stop my hubby from opening it! I am with you - I also love fall color. Out here in Montana, it is mostly yellow from the aspen and larch, but there is some red from small shrubs - just around the corner with the cooler temps!

Mary in Peoria Handmade said...

Fall is my favorite season here in Az but it takes so long to get here! That fall photo is perfect.