Thursday, August 23, 2018

I like....

I like rain
(without the Thunder)


And we have needed the moisture!


I like Back to School shopping



Even though we do not have a
student age child at home anymore,
I still can't resist purchasing
some pencils and a notebook...
or two....

I like organizing my yearly goals.

Most folks set goals or resolutions 
with the new year in January.


I am married to a school teacher, 
so our year starts in August!

I use the Bullet Journal method
to organize my life.
(Look it up on YouTube)

I like trying new recipes

My husband and I are part of a
Supper club. We meet every 
other month for a themed dinner.
I have tried some new recipes
over the year.

For more I Like posts, jump over to





7 comments:

PaintedThread said...

I've been loving trying new recipes. The bullet journal seems interesting. I also like starting your new years resolutions in August. :-)

LA Paylor said...

I like your likes... gotta check out the bullet journal. I LOVE shopping at back to school sales for all the tools!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I am a retired teacher, so my year starts in August, too - and school supplies always suck me in! I'll have to check out the bullet journal.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Suzanne! I love, love, LOVE buying school supplies. Even if I didn't work in a school district for over 30 years, I would still like it. New pens, post-it notes, notebooks . . . ooooh, the possibilities. And a bullet journal?! That sounds fabulous - I will look that up. Happy Thursday to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

Michele McLaughlin said...

I worked at a college for most of my career and I understand the year begins in September (mine always began in August) and I still get calendars that start then! :) Have wonderful week!

Judy S. said...

I like your post and your buttons header!

Judy D in WA said...

I like rain too. Not so much thunder or lightening. It rained a bit this weekend at the beach so I had to go out in it. :) Back to school sales are so much fun. New notebooks and crayons are a must! And fun ink pens. I want to make a bullet journal.