Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday Design Wall

I have not posted my 
Monday Design Wall 
for a long time now,
but I am ready to get
back in the swing of things.

This Week:

I need to cut the remaining
red with white dot 
squares (2") to finish the last
two sides of my 
Trip Around the World top


Hopefully, I can finish the top
this month and can move on to
the hand quilting step

2nd project:

This is my UFO project for February.


I need to make at least one more
butterfly block and then sew
the top together. I hope to also
quilt and bind it into a nice
wall hanging.

What is on your design wall?


3 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Trip Around the World is fabulous! Those butterfly blocks are going to be a cute wall hanging!! I've been in a bit of a slump and hope now I'm out of it for a long while.

Jill said...

May I suggest the Baptist Fan as a quilting parrern, or straight line quilting is another possibility. Knitting is a great project while viewing the Olympics.

Julie said...

I can't believe you are hand piecing the Trip Around the World! Amazing! I love your butterfly project, very pretty! I like the idea of the Baptist fan pattern for quilting.