Monday, February 19, 2018

I am almost ready to sew

Today is the end of a long
holiday weekend for me.
Normally, I try to get as much
sewing in as possible. 

Yup...not this time....

Husband had foot surgery 
(long story-bite by a snake...
trauma injury that has now ended
in a second surgery)
My Guy is pretty easy-going even when he isn't
feeling so hot, but it has still been
stressful and lots of getting-feeding-
waiting on him for a few days.
Hopefully, this is the last surgery.

I am still trying to finish out my
butterfly wall hanging for February.


The pattern is from Cynthia England's 
landscape book, using her own pattern
on how to piece only using straight lines

I started making blocks to practice, 
without any plan on how I was
going to put it together,

I envision a wreath of butterfly blocks.

I hope I can sew my idea up.

What's on your Design Wall?

1 comment:

Robin said...

The butterflies are beautiful. I love the fabrics you have chosen. Hope your hubby starts feeling better soon.