Sunday, February 25, 2018

And February is almost gone....

Today is my 10 year Blogiversary!

I have not been as dedicated to writing
on my blog as I have been other years,
but I enjoy going back and reading about
various projects and what my life was
a few years ago. 

Here's to another 10 years!

I am going to resume work on
an cross-stitch quilt block project.


I am not sure when I began this
stitchery, by I would like to
finish it. 

I cleaned out my Studio (somewhat)
over the snowy weekend and have
an entire box of stitchery kits. I 
never need to purchase another one
as long as I live....

I did not finish my shawl for the
Ravellinics competition at Ravelry.com


My Husband had surgery, which turned out to be
more complicated and taking care of him turned
out to be more complicated than I had planned.
He is finally on the mend, thank goodness.



Goals for the week:

1.Clean out my Studio some more: Organize
fabric boxes and books.

2.Cross stitch on quilt blocks.

3.Knit on shawl pattern.

What are you creating today?



1 comment:

Jayne Honnold said...

Happy anniversary! I ought to look up my start date. Blogging takes commitment and 10 years is certainly a milestone! Cross stitching - yet another handwork project that I love to do, yet have ignored in favor of quilting.