Monday, September 17, 2012

Vintage UFO blocks

For my UFO September project,
I am attempting to finish the last
20 of 50 plus blocks for a Queen size top.
 
I started this project about a year ago
with the intention of doing a few blocks each
month, so it was finished within the year.
 
But...it didn't happen and another
project fell into the deep dark UFO box....
 
I won't have the fabric for the borders
until after the first of the year, but
I am going to still try to finish all
50 blocks this month.
 
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Good luck! I love to see people finishing UFOs!

Unknown said...

Sincere effort will lead to large reward and completing those ufo's is soooo rewarding. Wish you the best. I shall think of you as I finish sewing my quilt blocks together that have been lingering in my studio while I plan my winter wardrobe