Sunday, September 23, 2012

September Stash Report

I can't believe we are already
into Fall...it's been a really hot Summer!
 
For my monthly stash report, I
actually got some sewing done...yeah!
This report includes the top and back of a
quilt, the lining of a tote bag and some
Christmas gifts, (which I can't list here
because my kids might see...)
 
Fabric in this month: 0 yards
Fabric in year-to-date: 0 yards
 
Fabric used this month: 10.5 yards
Fabric used year-to-date: 86 yards
 
86 yards used of a 100 yard goal!
 
How are you doing?

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh, I didn't set a goal, but will next year! You should reach yours!

Love those posters, very retro.

glen

Michelle said...

WOW! You're doing a great job on that goal! I have, unfortunately taken two steps backward with every one step forward when it comes to my stash...I'm hopeless.