Friday, September 21, 2012

On the Needle-21 Sept

I have been concentrating on finishing
a few WIP that I found while cleaning
out my yarn boxes.
 
The first:
 
A hat and scarf set.
The scarf is the first thing I have ever knitted.
The hat is the front post crochet pattern I used
for all those August hats I did for the shelter.
The set now is sitting in the gift box.
 
The second:
 
A hooded baby blanket, made
for a baby boy coming to our
extended family this December.
It's a Lion Brand yarn crochet pattern I
found that uses one of the one pound skeins.
 
My current project:
 
I am back to knitting on the
"Sinful Scarf" pattern.
(I am much farther along in the
pattern than this old photo shows!)
I am determined to finish this thing...
then donate it so I never have
to look at it again!
 
What are you working on?

5 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Great projects!
Finish that Sinful Scarf and be done with it!!! LOL
The baby blanket is so snuggly and cuddly!!!

straythreads said...

very nice
Ann

Mary said...

Great projects.

Paula, the quilter said...

The baby blanket looks so cute and warm. Baby will like that.

Judy S. said...

Very pretty baby blanket. I love the scarf color...looks like a nice pattern, even if you are tired of it!