Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fabric stash busting

Happy Easter, Blogland!

Stash busting:

I've been making Elephants (no photos) for Grandchildren, so

Fabric busted this week: 1.5 yards
Fabric busted YTD: 67.5 yards

No new fabric brought in...
Fabric bought YTD: 33 yards

Goals for the week of April 25-30:

Make & Create:

Binding for quilt (multi quilts to choose from)
Pick up quilt from my quilter Diane
Work on samples for Fabric Dyeing class

Health & Weight:

Go to water aerobic classes twice
No candy this week
Write down food diary

How was your week? What are your goals for the week?

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Your report is looking good! What a neat tradition with your elephants - looking forward to seeing the latest additions.

Mrs. Exeter said...

I love your Edwardian dressmakers at the top of your page! Hope the youngsters enjoy their elephants, and have fun at aqua aerobics. xx

SpinningStar said...

Happy Easter!

Have fun in the water... it's almost time for me to open up my pool to active swimming and I am looking forward to it!

Liz