Sunday, April 3, 2011

April's UFO project

Judy choose project #4
for Aprils UFO project to finish.

Number Four on my list is


this wall hanging, that I began many moons ago.
I listed I wanted to put borders on it,
quilt it and have it all finished.

It is cheater fabric I cut into pinwheels.

I am also going to join (late) with 4 other quilters who are doing
Nancy Halvorsen's "Be" blocks.
The ladies started 3 months ago doing it as a BOM,
so I have a little catching up to do.
My Husband is having surgery next week,
so I'll have plenty of hand-sewing time during his recovery.

What are some of your April sewing goals?

1 comment:

JustCindy said...

What a pretty wall hanging! I hope you will show it again after you add the borders. I'm looking forward to seeing you Be Attitude blocks. I will say a prayer for you and your husband.