Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fabric wise...I'm not doing so good..

I made it thru the first of the year
not purchasing any new fabric, but
since I went on vacation, the
shopping bug has gotten me!

Fabric added this week: 2 yards

Fabric used this week: 0 yards

Oh well...

Make and create goals for July 5-July 11

Finish Christmas in July quilt top
Catch up on 4 skill builders block
Organize clothing patterns
Measure car seats for new covers

Health & Weight goals

Stay above 10,000 steps a day on pedometer
Go to gym/pool 4 times this week
Walk dogs at least once during the week

Hope all you American bloggers had a wonderful 4th!
Everyone have a great week!

4 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Great goals for the week - hope you make them all. I am a bit lax on my steps program. Gotta get moving more.

Happy 4th!

Liz

Deb Lacativa said...

Does it count if you by rescued & overdyed cloth?

http://randomactsofdyeness.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

your goals make me feel like a slug. And I bought some fabric too. And I don't feel a bit guilty!

Barb said...

I can't believe you went a whole year and not buy fabric.....