Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brigham Quilt Invitational 2010

My friend Teri and I went to the annual quilt show
at the Brigham City museum (Utah)

They always put on a great show every year.

This years featured artist is Patty Weaver out of Colorado.
Unfortunately I was unable to photograph any of her works.

I liked this maple leaf block...


I always like bird patterns...this one is especially pretty
This is a Utah Arches landscape by
Carol Johnson of Utah
I took her piecing landscape class a few years ago.
She's a wonderful teacher!

The quilts above and below are by Lenore Crawford
Her work is absolutely stunning!
She quilts her landscapes in the same overall pattern.
I wonder if she is a teacher as well as an accomplished quilter?

These two quilts are based on her photos from Southern France.

If you get a chance...go see the show...runs thru August 18th.

No comments: