Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I am having the BEST week!

I am having the best week!
All sorts of projects are just coming together in just the perfect way.
First, my Hubby got hired for his Summer job taking care of the Cemetery again.
The city he has worked for was making major economic changes
and there was the possibility his job was going to be eliminated. The weather has finally cleared up. Springtime in Utah is very Unpredictable, to say the least!
Last week we had 6 inches of snow in one day...today, it's clear and warm.
The above photo is looking across the field to Antelope Island.
I attended the monthly meeting of the Syracuse (Utah) Quilters.
Kathy showed a scrap quilt she made...isn't it great!

Glory showed the quilt she made for her 38th Grandchild....38th-Wow!!!!!
I am winding down on babysitting my grandson. He starts pre-school next week,
so I will have 3 days a week to myself now.....
Get out the UFO and To-do list!!!


No comments: