Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love this pattern!

I purchased this pattern at least 10 years ago and have used it and used it and used it. I think I paid 99 cents for it, so I think you would agree that I got my money's worth out of it. I usually make Bag B (upper right photo). I think I have it down to about 20 minutes total from cutting out the fabric to sewing a bag.

I've made this bag for gifts and for swaps and for Holidays-one year I made all the girls in the family one in pastels to hold Easter goodies, instead of a traditional basket.


Here is a current photo of three of the bags I made yesterday. I am sending them along, with some more bags I will (hopefully) sew today, to American Samoa to a blog friend named Barb. She has been giving out bags & clothes & lava lava's & pillowcases to her neighbors & others who lost everything in the Earthquake & Tsunami last month.
If you have any extra to give yourself, I know Barb or anyone in American or Western Samoa would appreciate it!

No comments: