Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall is in the air!

Growing up in a beach community, I never really experienced the four seasons of the year. After 27 plus years in the Rocky Mountains, I still love all four seasons...well, maybe not alot of the cold Winter.
I got out the Fall/Halloween decorations this last weekend. The produce is from our garden and a local farmers market. The little trick or treater is one of my Mom's old decorations I inherited a few years ago...the candy in her little sack is probably 20 years old!
I always wanted to have a quilt to put out for each season, but I've never seemed to manage making & keeping the quilts for myself. This quilt I won at a open house for a quilt shop in Centerville (Utah). The shop doesn't exist any longer, unfortunately. I always put this quilt out to decorate each Fall for about 10 years now.

Happy Fall!


1 comment:

Ann J said...

Hallowe'en just comes and goes here in France, no celebrations at all, so it's great to see all the lovely decorations around in Blogland at this time of the year!!Just love the colours in the quilt !!!!....luv AJ